Information and updated data of Ampl Zoogocho in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Ampl Zoogocho (Pueblo) located within the town of San Andrés Huayápam, in the Municipality of San Andrés Huayápam (in the State of Oaxaca). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 4.56 km (direction SE) from the center of the San Andrés Huayápam municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of San Andrés Huayápam, you will find it in the SE direction at a distance of 1.14 km.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of San Andrés Huayápam (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Ampl Zoogocho (San Andrés Huayápam)
Find out the location of Ampl Zoogocho through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Ampl Zoogocho, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Ampl Zoogocho (San Andrés Huayápam) is 68287
Knowing the Zip Code of Ampl Zoogocho is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "68287" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "68") are those of the State of Oaxaca, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Ampl Zoogocho
Do you like Ampl Zoogocho or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ampl Zoogocho to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of San Andrés Huayápam:
- Loma del Zompantle (31 inhabitants)
- 14 de Febrero (El Monchón) (13 inhabitants)
- Colonia El Sandial (85 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (Casahuate) (42 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (El Pedregal) (41 inhabitants)
- La Encantada (El Lindero) (32 inhabitants)
- La Era (El Guajal) (12 inhabitants)
- Las Salinas (50 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Cruces (15 inhabitants)
- Loma el Pedregal (El Molino) (10 inhabitants)
- Loma San Antonio (107 inhabitants)
- Paraje La Carroza (9 inhabitants)
- Piedra Blanca (Las Palmas) (66 inhabitants)
- San Andrés Huayápam (5699 inhabitants)
- Tierra Colorada (Paraje el Panteón) (8 inhabitants)