AMPL SECTOR NORTE
Information and updated data of Ampl Sector Norte in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
Do you want to find the location of Ampl Sector Norte (Ejido)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Hidalgo, which is placed in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 8.43 km (direction NE) from the center of the Hidalgo municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Hidalgo, you will find it in the N direction at a distance of 1.0 km.
Map and satellite photo of Ampl Sector Norte (Hidalgo)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Ampl Sector Norte is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Ampl Sector Norte (Hidalgo) is 87826
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Ampl Sector Norte. Please write the following 5 digits: 87826. The first two digits ("87") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Ampl Sector Norte. Opinions.
Do you like Ampl Sector Norte? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ampl Sector Norte so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo:
- Cruz y Cruz (La Granja) (- inhabitants)
- El Carpintero (- inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (50 inhabitants)
- El Chorro (El Chorrito) (196 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (- inhabitants)
- El Fortín (3 inhabitants)
- El Fresno (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (101 inhabitants)
- La Melona (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (- inhabitants)
- Los Navajos (- inhabitants)
- Miradores (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (260 inhabitants)
- San Juan (San Juanito) (- inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (46 inhabitants)