Information and updated data of Alta Palmira in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Alta Palmira (Colonia) located within the town of Temixco, in the Municipality of Temixco (in the State of Morelos). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 5.48 km (direction NW) from the center of the Temixco municipality. From the town center of Temixco, you can get there in 3.27 km in the N direction.
Map and satellite photo of Alta Palmira (Temixco)
Where is Alta Palmira? Here's a location map of Alta Palmira: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Alta Palmira, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Alta Palmira (Temixco) is 62593
Knowing the Zip Code of Alta Palmira is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62593" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Alta Palmira. Opinions.
Do you like Alta Palmira? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alta Palmira so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Alta Palmira
Restaurants to eat in Alta Palmira
Fast food in Alta Palmira, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Alta Palmira
Burgers in Alta Palmira
Chicken restaurants in Alta Palmira
Tacos & Tortas in Alta Palmira
:: ANTOJITOS MEXICANOS VIKY
:: CARNITAS EL CHINO
:: COCINA ECONÓMICA YOMISAN
:: TACOS ACORZADOS EN TEMIXCO
Dentists in Alta Palmira
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Temixco:
- Asociación de Colonos de Tepeyac (204 inhabitants)
- Barranca Colorada (56 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (La Monera) (771 inhabitants)
- Campo el Rayo (Acatlipa) (50 inhabitants)
- Colonia Adolfo López Mateos (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Aeropuerto (Campo los Lechosos) (58 inhabitants)
- Colonia Aquiles Serdán (18 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Ajonjolinar (292 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Rosas (6 inhabitants)
- Cuentepec (4001 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Cazahuatlán (4 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Carril (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Milpillas (343 inhabitants)
- Rancho Delfino Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Temixco (104461 inhabitants)