Information and updated data of Almendros in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Almendros (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Altamira, in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 21.61 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Altamira, you will find it in the SE direction at a distance of 3.51 km.
Map and satellite photo of Almendros (Altamira)
Find out the location of Almendros through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Almendros, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Almendros (Altamira) is 89607
Knowing the Zip Code of Almendros is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89607" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Almendros. Opinions.
Do you like Almendros? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Almendros so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in Almendros, delivery and take-away
Chicken restaurants in Almendros
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Bella Vista (La Sierrita) (3 inhabitants)
- Colonia Perseverancia (37 inhabitants)
- El Estero de Barberena (Tres Marías) (4 inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (2 inhabitants)
- La Leona (- inhabitants)
- La Redención (Kilómetro 111) (- inhabitants)
- La Selva (3 inhabitants)
- Las Tres B (La Raya del Lechero) (25 inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (16 inhabitants)
- Los Tomates (10 inhabitants)
- Puente San Lucas (5 inhabitants)
- San Juan (Los Cinco Hermanos) (11 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (- inhabitants)
- Tancuayán (1 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (Mata Negra) (400 inhabitants)