ALEJANDRO BRIONES 1
Information and updated data of Alejandro Briones 1 in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Miramar is located the site of Alejandro Briones 1 (Colonia) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 25.92 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. And it is located at 2.89 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of Miramar.
Map and satellite photo of Alejandro Briones 1 (Altamira)
Where is Alejandro Briones 1? Here's a location map of Alejandro Briones 1: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Alejandro Briones 1, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Alejandro Briones 1 (Altamira) is 89606
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Alejandro Briones 1. Please write the following 5 digits: 89606. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Alejandro Briones 1. Opinions.
Do you like Alejandro Briones 1? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alejandro Briones 1 so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Los Almendros (Los Badillo) (32 inhabitants)
- Colonia Perseverancia (37 inhabitants)
- El Conejo (- inhabitants)
- Fundación (5 inhabitants)
- Graneros del Sur (2 inhabitants)
- Jardines de Arboledas (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (Alfredo Latofski) (- inhabitants)
- Las Guásimas (2 inhabitants)
- Maclovio Herrera (Miradores) (1447 inhabitants)
- Martín A. Martínez (Mayorazgo) (72 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (5 inhabitants)
- Puerta Colorada (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (5 inhabitants)
- Talamira (Las Carboneras) (- inhabitants)
- Tres Marías (Kilómetro 35) (5 inhabitants)