Information and updated data of Alameda in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Alameda (Colonia) located within the town of Altamira, in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 21.8 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. And it is located at 0.63 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Altamira.
Map and satellite photo of Alameda (Altamira)
Where is Alameda? Here's a location map of Alameda: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Alameda, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Alameda (Altamira) is 89602
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Alameda. Please write the following 5 digits: 89602. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Alameda. Opinions.
Do you like Alameda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alameda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Alameda
Mexican street food in Alameda
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Ampliación San Antonio (El Plátano) (54 inhabitants)
- Batería Número Ocho (- inhabitants)
- Champayán (4 inhabitants)
- Centro de Investigaciones Agrícolas El Tercer Mundo (7 de Abril) (1 inhabitants)
- El Estero de Barberena (Tres Marías) (4 inhabitants)
- El Papayal (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (10 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (7 inhabitants)
- El Repecho (400 inhabitants)
- Granja Cocoyotepec (3 inhabitants)
- La Loma (Alfredo Latofski) (- inhabitants)
- La Pista Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (3 inhabitants)
- Providencia y Naranjos (José Esparza Escobedo) (2 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (Cidronio MartÃnez) (- inhabitants)