Information and updated data of Aeropuerto in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Aeropuerto (Colonia) located within the town of Temixco, in the Municipality of Temixco (in the State of Morelos). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.26 km (direction SW) from the center of the Temixco municipality. And it is located at 2.78 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Temixco.
Map and satellite photo of Aeropuerto (Temixco)
Where is Aeropuerto? Here's a location map of Aeropuerto: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Aeropuerto, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Aeropuerto (Temixco) is 62590
Knowing the Zip Code of Aeropuerto is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62590" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Aeropuerto. Opinions.
Do you like Aeropuerto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Aeropuerto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Aeropuerto
Restaurants to eat in Aeropuerto
Fast food in Aeropuerto, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Aeropuerto
Chicken restaurants in Aeropuerto
Tacos & Tortas in Aeropuerto
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Temixco:
- Ampliación de los Amates (125 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Lázaro Cárdenas (325 inhabitants)
- Campo las Martinicas (Las Higueras) (40 inhabitants)
- Campo Sotelo (1379 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Parota (191 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Águilas de los Tehuixtles (398 inhabitants)
- Colonia Miguel Hidalgo (565 inhabitants)
- Colonia Santa Úrsula (1069 inhabitants)
- Eterna Primavera (1088 inhabitants)
- La Loma (247 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Mejía (28 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Santa Clara (63 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Carril (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Delfino Martínez (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín Tetlama (2124 inhabitants)