Information and updated data of 2Da Secc in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of San José del Progreso is located the site of 2Da Secc (Pueblo) (Municipality: San José del Progreso, State: Oaxaca). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of San José del Progreso, you can locate it exactly at 2.51 km (in the NE direction). And it is located at 0.19 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of San José del Progreso.
Map and satellite photo of 2Da Secc (San José del Progreso)
Find out the location of 2Da Secc through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in 2Da Secc, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of 2Da Secc (San José del Progreso) is 71550
Knowing the Zip Code of 2Da Secc is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "71550" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "71") are those of the State of Oaxaca, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for 2Da Secc. Opinions.
Do you like 2Da Secc? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for 2Da Secc so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in 2Da Secc
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of San José del Progreso:
- Arroyo Salado (La Ladera) (17 inhabitants)
- Camino a la Presa (- inhabitants)
- El Cuajilote (443 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (73 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Los Patiño (117 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (586 inhabitants)
- La Alianza (25 inhabitants)
- La Labor Grande (6 inhabitants)
- Los Díaz (53 inhabitants)
- Minerales de Oaxaca (18 inhabitants)
- Paraje El Mogote (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Vásquez (267 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Cedros (12 inhabitants)
- San José del Progreso (3583 inhabitants)
- San José la Garzona (1911 inhabitants)