21 DE OCTUBRE
Information and updated data of 21 De Octubre in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Palmira is located the site of 21 De Octubre (Congregacion) (Municipality: Mariano Escobedo, State: Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Mariano Escobedo, you can locate it exactly at 9.36 km (in the SW direction). And it is located at 0.4 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Palmira.
Map and satellite photo of 21 De Octubre (Mariano Escobedo)
Find out the location of 21 De Octubre through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in 21 De Octubre, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of 21 De Octubre (Mariano Escobedo) is 94420
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of 21 De Octubre. Please write the following 5 digits: 94420. The first two digits ("94") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for 21 De Octubre. Opinions.
Do you like 21 De Octubre? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for 21 De Octubre so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Mariano Escobedo:
- Carbonera (50 inhabitants)
- Chicola (2853 inhabitants)
- El Arroyo (106 inhabitants)
- El Asoleadero (234 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (Chilapeño) (254 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (1042 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguilla (275 inhabitants)
- Las Camelias (- inhabitants)
- Mina Pico de Orizaba (6 inhabitants)
- Monte Grande (367 inhabitants)
- Ocoxotla (628 inhabitants)
- San Isidro el Berro (1645 inhabitants)
- Texmola (2035 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (307 inhabitants)
- Viveros Durán (6 inhabitants)