20 DE NOVIEMBRE
Information and updated data of 20 De Noviembre in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps.
The site of 20 De Noviembre (Congregacion) is located in the Municipality of Córdoba (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). It is located exactly 7.63 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Córdoba municipal area.
Map and satellite photo of 20 De Noviembre (Córdoba)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of 20 De Noviembre is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of 20 De Noviembre (Córdoba) is 94487
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of 20 De Noviembre. Please write the following 5 digits: 94487. The first two digits ("94") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for 20 De Noviembre. Opinions.
Do you like 20 De Noviembre? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for 20 De Noviembre so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Córdoba:
- Ampliación Aquiles Córdoba Morán (475 inhabitants)
- Aquiles Córdoba Morán (1111 inhabitants)
- Colonia Agrícola Santa María (612 inhabitants)
- Divino Encanto (45 inhabitants)
- El Pueblito (Crucero Nacional) (- inhabitants)
- Fredepo (2322 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (14 inhabitants)
- La Luz Francisco I. Madero (San Román) (10907 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (Cuarta Manzana del Barreal) (617 inhabitants)
- Los Lienzos (1727 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (Congregación el Barreal) (16 inhabitants)
- San Aparicio Buena Vista (289 inhabitants)
- San José de Tapia (1876 inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (3 inhabitants)
- Zacatepec (925 inhabitants)