Information and updated data of 1Ra Secc in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of 1Ra Secc (Pueblo) located within the town of San José del Progreso, in the Municipality of San José del Progreso (in the State of Oaxaca). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.7 km (direction NE) from the center of the San José del Progreso municipality. From the town center of San José del Progreso, you can get there in 0.4 km in the N direction.
Map and satellite photo of 1Ra Secc (San José del Progreso)
Where is 1Ra Secc? Here's a location map of 1Ra Secc: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in 1Ra Secc, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of 1Ra Secc (San José del Progreso) is 71550
Knowing the Zip Code of 1Ra Secc is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "71550" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "71") are those of the State of Oaxaca, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for 1Ra Secc. Opinions.
Do you like 1Ra Secc? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for 1Ra Secc so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in 1Ra Secc, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in 1Ra Secc
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of San José del Progreso:
- Arroyo Salado (La Ladera) (17 inhabitants)
- Camino a la Presa (- inhabitants)
- El Cuajilote (443 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (73 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Los Patiño (117 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (586 inhabitants)
- La Labor Grande (6 inhabitants)
- Lachilana (89 inhabitants)
- Maguey Largo (847 inhabitants)
- Minerales de Oaxaca (18 inhabitants)
- Paraje El Mogote (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Vásquez (267 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Cedros (12 inhabitants)
- San José del Progreso (3583 inhabitants)
- San José la Garzona (1911 inhabitants)