The town of Xonacatitla is located in the Municipality of San José Chiapa (in the State of Puebla). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #14 of the ranking. Xonacatitla is at 2,365 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Xonacatitla? You can find it at 3.0 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of San José Chiapa, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Xonacatitla location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Xonacatitla? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Xonacatitla (Puebla) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Xonacatitla, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Xonacatitla building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Xonacatitla (Puebla) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Xonacatitla
With the satellite map of Xonacatitla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San José Chiapa. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Xonacatitla.
Vote for Xonacatitla. Opinions.
Do you like Xonacatitla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Xonacatitla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San José Chiapa
- El Plan (6 inhabitants)
- El Volcán (13 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento II de la Ex-Hacienda San Miguel Salado (- inhabitants)
- La Purísima (328 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (5 inhabitants)
- Los Capulines (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José (3 inhabitants)
- San José Chiapa (6271 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Salado (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana Mier (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (24 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (3 inhabitants)
- Vicencio Toros Bravos (4 inhabitants)
- Zacatepec (- inhabitants)