The town of Xochimilco is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Xochimilco is at 42 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Xochimilco? How to get there? Map
Location map of Xochimilco in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Xochimilco, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Xochimilco building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Xochimilco (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Xochimilco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Xochimilco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Xochimilco.
Vote for Xochimilco. Opinions.
Do you like Xochimilco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Xochimilco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Agrícola Veinte de Noviembre (93 inhabitants)
- Agua Dulce (- inhabitants)
- Armonía las Flores (26 inhabitants)
- Arroyito (4 inhabitants)
- El Salvador (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Rosita (El Carmen) (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Arenas (287 inhabitants)
- Las Píldoras (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (3 inhabitants)