The town of Vivero Forestal is located in the Municipality of Huitzilac (in the State of Morelos). There are 1 inhabitants. Vivero Forestal is at 2,850 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Vivero Forestal? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Vivero Forestal in Morelos? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Vivero Forestal.
Want to view a satellite photo of Vivero Forestal? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Vivero Forestal (Morelos) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Vivero Forestal
With the satellite map of Vivero Forestal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Huitzilac. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Vivero Forestal.
Vote for Vivero Forestal. Opinions.
Do you like Vivero Forestal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Vivero Forestal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huitzilac
- Fraccionamiento Atlixtac (119 inhabitants)
- Cruz Verde (Cuatatapaxco) (84 inhabitants)
- Don Abel García (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 61 (54 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Kilómetro 60.8) (69 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (Cuexcontitla) (158 inhabitants)
- Monte Bello (477 inhabitants)
- Oca-Lele (Rancho San Francisco) (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Curiel (12 inhabitants)
- Real Montecassino (869 inhabitants)
- San Martín Ajahuayo (El Reposo) (119 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (Tepetlixpa) (282 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Sierra Encantada (648 inhabitants)
- Tepeca (93 inhabitants)
- Valle de los Soles (Koapa) (59 inhabitants)