The town of Villas Edén is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Villas Edén is at 1,581 meters of altitude.
Where is Villas Edén? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Villas Edén (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Villas Edén, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Villas Edén? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Villas Edén (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Villas Edén
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Villas Edén, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Villas Edén.
Vote for Villas Edén. Opinions.
Do you like Villas Edén? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Villas Edén so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Anexo Arturo Albores Velasco (12 inhabitants)
- El Limón (29 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (2 inhabitants)
- El Rosario Chichima (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Salvatierra (94 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (18 inhabitants)
- La Merced Tercera Sección (248 inhabitants)
- Laguna Florecilla (34 inhabitants)
- Los Ocotes (37 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Juan (24 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Buenavista (239 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Candelaria (149 inhabitants)
- San Vicente el Rosario (59 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosalía (542 inhabitants)