the town of Villahermosa is located in the Municipality of Centro (in the State of Tabasco).
There are 353577 inhabitants. Villahermosa is 9 meters above sea level.
If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Villahermosa.
In the town there are 169721 men and 183856 women. The ratio women per men is 1.083, and the fecundity rate is 1.83 children per woman. People from outside the State of Tabasco account for 17.13% of the total population. 2.05% of the inhabitants are illiterate (1.47% of men and 2.59% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 10.94 (11.22 within the men and 10.70 within the women).Population changes in Villahermosa since 2005
In 2005, in Villahermosa there were 335778 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 17799 more people (a variation of 5.30%). Of which there are 9064 more men (a variation of 5.64%), and 8735 more women (a variation of 4.99%).
Indigenous culture in Villahermosa
2.31% of the population is indigenous, and 1.29% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.01% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Villahermosa
41.98% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (53.07% of the men, and 31.75% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Villahermosa
In Villahermosa there are 119758 dwellings. 99.58% of the dwellings have electricity, 96.66% have piped water, 99.02% have toilet or restroom, 79.98% have a radio receiver, 96.70% a television, 93.60% a fridge, 83.10% a washing-machine, 43.96% a car or a van, 45.32% a personal computer, 47.44% a landline telephone, 86.08% mobile phone, and 35.25% Internet access.
Where is Villahermosa?
What is Villahermosa like?
Vote for Villahermosa
Do you like Villahermosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Villahermosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Villahermosa
Hotels & Accommodation in Villahermosa
Bars, night clubs and cafes in Villahermosa
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in Villahermosa
Help us to improve the information about Villahermosa and to spread it over the Internet:→Add one website of Villahermosa
→ Link Villahermosa from your webpage
→ Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Villahermosa
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Centro:
- Acachapan y Colmena 1a. Sección
- Acachapan y Colmena 2a. Sección (El Maluco)
- Acachapan y Colmena 2a. Sección (La Lima)
- Acachapan y Colmena 3a. Sección
- Alvarado (Colima)
- Alvarado Jimbal
- Alvarado Santa Irene 1a. Sección
- Anacleto Canabal 3a. Sección
- Anacleto Canabal 3a. Sección (Constitución)
- Aztlán 1a. Sección (La Piedad)
- Aztlán 2a. Sección (Boca de Aztlán)
- Aztlán 2a. Sección el Cuy
- Aztlán 3a. Sección (Corcho y Chilapilla)
- Aztlán 3a. Sección (Jahuacte)
- Aztlán 4a. Sección (Corcho y Chilapilla)
- Aztlán 4ta. Sección (El Bajío)
- Aztlán 5a. Sección (Don Lorenzo)
- Aztlán 5a. Sección (Palomillal)
- Barrancas y Guanal Tintillo
- Boca de Aztlán 2a. Sección