The town of Vidal Molina is located in the Municipality of Agualeguas (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. Vidal Molina is at 200 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Vidal Molina? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Vidal Molina (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Vidal Molina? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Vidal Molina (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Vidal Molina
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Vidal Molina, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Agualeguas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Vidal Molina.
Vote for Vidal Molina. Opinions.
Do you like Vidal Molina? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Vidal Molina so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Agualeguas
- Alicia (- inhabitants)
- Chapa Ramos Dos (- inhabitants)
- Charco Escondido (2 inhabitants)
- El Abuelo (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- La Conchita (5 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (2 inhabitants)
- Los Mogotes Tres (- inhabitants)
- Los Náufragos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Salazar (- inhabitants)
- Minerva (- inhabitants)
- Pedrera Arroyo las Alazanas (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Parada (- inhabitants)
- Sagrado Corazón (Los Gutiérrez) (- inhabitants)
- Santos Valadez (Piedra Parada) (- inhabitants)