The town of Veracruz is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #233 of the whole municipality. Veracruz is at 679 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Veracruz is located at 23.0 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Comitán de Domínguez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Veracruz.
Where is Veracruz? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Veracruz in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Veracruz.
Need to locate a certain Veracruz building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Veracruz (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Veracruz
With the satellite map of Veracruz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Veracruz.
Vote for Veracruz. Opinions.
Do you like Veracruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Veracruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Agua Escondida (17 inhabitants)
- Berlín (175 inhabitants)
- Chichima Sabinal (372 inhabitants)
- Colina de los Cipreses (21 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (155 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Victoria (12 inhabitants)
- Mina de los Ángeles (56 inhabitants)
- Morelia Santa María (58 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo (132 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Copalar (141 inhabitants)
- San Francisco el Arenal (133 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (59 inhabitants)
- San Rafael el Bililar (37 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Nuevo la Paz (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana las Palmas (13 inhabitants)