The town of Valle Verde is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #396 in terms of number of inhabitants. Valle Verde is at 1,982 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Valle Verde is located at 6.4 kilometers from San Luis de la Paz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Valle Verde.
Where is Valle Verde? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Valle Verde in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Valle Verde.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Valle Verde (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Valle VerdeMany people want to stay in the town of Valle Verde itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL BALNEARIO LA PAZ: 2 km away, direction Southwest (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS VILLAS: 2 km away, direction Southwest (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA ZARAGOZA: 9 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- PARRAS HOTEL: 9 km away, direction East (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Valle Verde
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Valle Verde, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Valle Verde.
Photos of Valle Verde
In order for you to enjoy nature around Valle Verde, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Valle Verde, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Valle Verde (Guanajuato) is 37914
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Valle Verde so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 37914. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Valle Verde ("37") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Valle Verde
Do you like Valle Verde or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Valle Verde to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Arroyo Colorado (2 inhabitants)
- Berlín (316 inhabitants)
- El Paso (5 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (41 inhabitants)
- El Varal (La Merced) (506 inhabitants)
- La Aserradora (14 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (24 inhabitants)
- Los Pirules (154 inhabitants)
- Mesitas de Camarón (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- San José Tercero (58 inhabitants)
- San Rafael de Fátima (473 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (58 inhabitants)
- Saucito (Sota) (9 inhabitants)