Valle de Santa Isidra (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Valle de Santa Isidra, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Valle de Santa Isidra is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #180 of the ranking. Valle de Santa Isidra is at 1057 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Valle de Santa Isidra? You can find it at 45.2 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Valle de Santa Isidra location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Valle de Santa Isidra? How to get there? Map
Location map of Valle de Santa Isidra in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Valle de Santa Isidra, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Valle de Santa Isidra
With the satellite map of Valle de Santa Isidra will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Valle de Santa Isidra.
Photos of Valle de Santa Isidra
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Valle de Santa Isidra? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Valle de Santa Isidra.
Vote for Valle de Santa Isidra. Opinions.
Do you like Valle de Santa Isidra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Valle de Santa Isidra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Agua del Toro (2 inhabitants)
- Alto de Norias (El Nuevo Alto de Norias) (91 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (2 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (3 inhabitants)
- Emilio Zertuche Garza (Café del Oso) (- inhabitants)
- Fraustro (228 inhabitants)
- La Buena Tierra (8 inhabitants)
- La Noria de las Ánimas (54 inhabitants)
- Las Coloradas (65 inhabitants)
- Los Ojitos (- inhabitants)
- Mary Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Ojo Caliente (144 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (Manuel Alonso Martínez) (4 inhabitants)
- Tanque Tuxtepec (Tuxtepec) (38 inhabitants)
- Tortugas (La Tortuga) (165 inhabitants)