The town of Valeriano Hernández Lira is located in the Municipality of Allende (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Valeriano Hernández Lira is at 403 meters of altitude.
Where is Valeriano Hernández Lira? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Valeriano Hernández Lira (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Valeriano Hernández Lira building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Valeriano Hernández Lira (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Valeriano Hernández Lira
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Valeriano Hernández Lira, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Allende. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Valeriano Hernández Lira.
Vote for Valeriano Hernández Lira. Opinions.
Do you like Valeriano Hernández Lira? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Valeriano Hernández Lira so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Allende
- Baldo Valdez (2 inhabitants)
- Centro Nocturno Bakará (- inhabitants)
- Chamacuero (El Seis) (52 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Pesebre (- inhabitants)
- Elída González García (- inhabitants)
- El Centenario (2 inhabitants)
- La Muralla (- inhabitants)
- Las Marías (Ojo de Agua) (6 inhabitants)
- Oscar Barrón (6 inhabitants)
- Río Bravo (1190 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)
- Valle Verde (- inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (4 inhabitants)