Maps, photos and statistics of UPAASA, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Nayarit
The town of UPAASA is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #192 of the ranking. UPAASA is at 1050 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of UPAASA? You can find it at 6.1 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Tepic, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the UPAASA location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is UPAASA? How to get there? Map
Online map of UPAASA in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of UPAASA
Amazing satellite GPS maps of UPAASA, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2021) of UPAASA.
Photos of UPAASA
In order for you to enjoy nature around UPAASA, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of UPAASA, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for UPAASA. Opinions.
Do you like UPAASA? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for UPAASA so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Agua Fría (2 inhabitants)
- Bellavista (2291 inhabitants)
- El Gileño (2 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (595 inhabitants)
- Jumatán (126 inhabitants)
- La Castañona (1 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (1046 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (1 inhabitants)
- La Villita (2 inhabitants)
- Los Metates (5 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (7 inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande (2 inhabitants)
- Rincón de los Caballos (11 inhabitants)
- Salvador Allende (258 inhabitants)
- Zapote de Picachos (- inhabitants)