Tres Sabinos (Montemorelos, Nuevo León)
Maps, photos and statistics of Tres Sabinos, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo León
The town of Tres Sabinos is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #360 of the whole municipality. Tres Sabinos is at 419 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Tres Sabinos is located at 21.3 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Montemorelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Tres Sabinos.
Where is Tres Sabinos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Tres Sabinos (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Tres Sabinos, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Tres Sabinos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres Sabinos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Tres Sabinos.
Vote for Tres Sabinos. Opinions.
Do you like Tres Sabinos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres Sabinos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Chamizal (4 inhabitants)
- Charco la Anacua (10 inhabitants)
- El Charco (5 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (5 inhabitants)
- La Almira (307 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (18 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Sección Ignacio Ramírez) (4 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (112 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (10 inhabitants)
- María Guadalupe (27 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (La Carlota) (- inhabitants)
- Palo Amarillo (1 inhabitants)
- Puerta de la Boca (8 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (15 inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena (- inhabitants)