The town of Tres Sabinos is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #360 of the whole municipality. Tres Sabinos is at 421 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Tres Sabinos is located at 21.3 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Montemorelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Tres Sabinos.
Where is Tres Sabinos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Tres Sabinos (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Tres Sabinos, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Tres Sabinos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Tres Sabinos (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tres Sabinos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres Sabinos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Tres Sabinos.
Vote for Tres Sabinos. Opinions.
Do you like Tres Sabinos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres Sabinos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Cerrito (- inhabitants)
- El Ebanal Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Toro (164 inhabitants)
- Garrapatas (Planta Garrapatas) (- inhabitants)
- La Paz (1 inhabitants)
- La Peñita (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (186 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Azahares (110 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (96 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (Los Nachos) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Estrellas (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael del Llano (Macuña) (105 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (1 inhabitants)
- Tierras Coloradas (85 inhabitants)