Tres Lagunitas (Chihuahua)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Tres Lagunitas, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Chihuahua.
The town of Tres Lagunitas is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #307 of the whole municipality. Tres Lagunitas is at 2051 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Tres Lagunitas is located at 25.2 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Cuauhtémoc, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Tres Lagunitas.
Where is Tres Lagunitas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Tres Lagunitas in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Tres Lagunitas.
Satellite photo of Tres Lagunitas
With the satellite map of Tres Lagunitas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Tres Lagunitas.
Vote for Tres Lagunitas. Opinions.
Do you like Tres Lagunitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres Lagunitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Barraganes (67 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Dieciséis (61 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Tres (158 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Doscientos Cuatro (48 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (6 inhabitants)
- Huerta Francisco Aragón Velarde (Janitzio) (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta Heriberto González (2 inhabitants)
- Huerta la Concepción (La Concha) (7 inhabitants)
- Huerta los Tornillos (4 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Cuarenta y Seis (18 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Morales (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José de la Herradura (6 inhabitants)