The town of Tres Cruces is located in the Municipality of Pluma Hidalgo (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 4 inhabitants. Tres Cruces is at 894 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Tres Cruces? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tres Cruces (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Tres Cruces and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Tres Cruces (Oaxaca) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tres Cruces
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres Cruces, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pluma Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Tres Cruces.
Vote for Tres Cruces. Opinions.
Do you like Tres Cruces? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres Cruces so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pluma Hidalgo
- Barrio La Noria (30 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (22 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (- inhabitants)
- Finca Vista Hermosa (31 inhabitants)
- Fortín (6 inhabitants)
- Juquilita (20 inhabitants)
- La Pasionaria (374 inhabitants)
- La Virginia (- inhabitants)
- Nubes (10 inhabitants)
- Reforma (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (28 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Santa María Magdalena Piñas (304 inhabitants)
- Santiaguito (2 inhabitants)
- Zaragoza (1 inhabitants)