The town of Tres Arroyos is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #389 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tres Arroyos is at 12 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Tres Arroyos is located at 10.8 kilometers from Pánuco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tres Arroyos.
Where is Tres Arroyos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tres Arroyos (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Tres Arroyos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Tres Arroyos (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tres Arroyos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres Arroyos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Tres Arroyos.
Vote for Tres Arroyos. Opinions.
Do you like Tres Arroyos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres Arroyos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Ampliación el Jobo (14 inhabitants)
- El Coyolito (2 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (- inhabitants)
- Los Arteaga (- inhabitants)
- Esteban Ávila Martínez (- inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (- inhabitants)
- Las Cotorras (- inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (10 inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (- inhabitants)
- Mata de la Monteada (203 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (5 inhabitants)
- Simón Torres de la Garza (- inhabitants)
- Villa Cacalilao Dos (1972 inhabitants)