The town of Tónachi is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #484 of the ranking. Tónachi is at 1,920 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Tónachi? You can find it at 12.1 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of San Rafael, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Urique, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 31.5 kilometers. To enjoy the Tónachi location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tónachi? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tónachi in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Tónachi (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near TónachiMany people want to stay in the town of Tónachi itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL KURUM: 16 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- DEPARTAMENTOS DE RENTA EN URIQUE: 16 km away, direction West (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CUITECO: 20 km away, direction West (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CAÑON URIQUE: 18 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tónachi
With the satellite map of Tónachi will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Urique. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tónachi.
Population pyramid of Tónachi (Chihuahua)
In Tónachi there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Tónachi, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of Tónachi
In order for you to enjoy nature around Tónachi, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Tónachi, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Tónachi
Do you like Tónachi or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tónachi to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Busirachi (10 inhabitants)
- Chahuirabo (10 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (8 inhabitants)
- El Yesca (- inhabitants)
- Mesa de Pedro (11 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Águila (8 inhabitants)
- Mina de Churuguayvo (- inhabitants)
- Otebiachi (45 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Pompa (38 inhabitants)
- Rancho Pilares (3 inhabitants)
- Riporachi (1 inhabitants)
- Risiochi (25 inhabitants)
- Sabanillas (2 inhabitants)
- Sicoratavo (- inhabitants)
- Sitanachi (16 inhabitants)