The town of Tintilagua is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Tintilagua is at 1,267 meters of altitude.
Where is Tintilagua? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Tintilagua (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Tintilagua, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Tintilagua building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Tintilagua (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tintilagua
With the satellite map of Tintilagua will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa María del Oro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Tintilagua.
Vote for Tintilagua. Opinions.
Do you like Tintilagua? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tintilagua so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Buckingham Viejo (9 inhabitants)
- Cofradía de Acuitapilco (509 inhabitants)
- Crucero de Santa María del Oro (2 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (69 inhabitants)
- El Comedero (6 inhabitants)
- El Crucero del Buruato (10 inhabitants)
- El Espino (5 inhabitants)
- El Seminario (- inhabitants)
- Jazmines (6 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (La Guasimera) (10 inhabitants)
- La Hiedra (- inhabitants)
- Las Piedras Cargadas (13 inhabitants)
- Las Rosillas (El Naranjo) (- inhabitants)
- Real de Acuitapilco (Esteban Baca Calderón) (438 inhabitants)
- Tequepexpan (1363 inhabitants)