The town of Tijeras is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #490 of the whole municipality. Tijeras is at 5 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Tijeras is located at 38.8 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Pánuco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Tijeras.
Where is Tijeras? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Tijeras (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Tijeras, which has the following symbol
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Tijeras (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near TijerasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Tijeras, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Tijeras so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL ESMERALDA: 29 km away, direction North (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EBANO CURT: 40 km away, direction Southwest (32 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA LUCIA: 41 km away, direction Southwest (35 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FLAMINGO: 37 km away, direction Southwest (31 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tijeras
With the satellite map of Tijeras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tijeras.
Photos of Tijeras
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Tijeras? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Tijeras.
Vote for Tijeras
Do you like Tijeras or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tijeras to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Bull (13 inhabitants)
- Ejido Vicente Guerrero (Seis Internacional) (88 inhabitants)
- El Ciclón (- inhabitants)
- El Miedo (2 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (Antonio Moctezuma) (- inhabitants)
- El Recreo (114 inhabitants)
- El Retache (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (- inhabitants)
- La Estrella (5 inhabitants)
- La Floreña (8 inhabitants)
- La Gavia (3 inhabitants)
- Loma de los Toros (- inhabitants)
- Mezquititos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (- inhabitants)
- Vega Cercada (434 inhabitants)