The town of Tierras Negras is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 9 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #121 of the ranking. Tierras Negras is at 1,740 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Tierras Negras? You can find it at 9.7 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Romita, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Tierras Negras location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tierras Negras? How to get there? Map
Location map of Tierras Negras in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Tierras Negras, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Tierras Negras? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Tierras Negras (Guanajuato) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tierras Negras
With the satellite map of Tierras Negras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Tierras Negras.
Photos of Tierras Negras
In order for you to enjoy nature around Tierras Negras, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Tierras Negras, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Tierras Negras (Guanajuato) is 36210
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Tierras Negras so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 36210. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Tierras Negras ("36") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Tierras Negras. Opinions.
Do you like Tierras Negras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tierras Negras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Ejido Colonia Juárez (Alejandro Mata) (9 inhabitants)
- El Guaricho (Cruz Castro) (8 inhabitants)
- Granja San Rafael (Constantino Rodríguez) (5 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La Muralla Nueva (La Muralla) (147 inhabitants)
- Lourdes (538 inhabitants)
- Luz de Buenavista (Las Pulgas) (265 inhabitants)
- Monte de San Salvador (Los Méndez) (35 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Don Benjamín (4 inhabitants)
- Saúl Aguirre Gallardo (- inhabitants)
- Sagrado Corazón de Jesús (La Noria de Lole) (2 inhabitants)
- San Clemente (941 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel del Guaricho (San Miguel) (762 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito de Roma (30 inhabitants)