PueblosAmerica.com

Tierra y Libertad (Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)

        

Maps, photos and statistics of Tierra y Libertad, a beautiful small village of 80 inhabitants of the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave


the town of Tierra y Libertad is located in the Municipality of Poza Rica de Hidalgo (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 80 inhabitants. Tierra y Libertad is 118 meters above sea level. If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tierra y Libertad.

Population in Tierra y Libertad

In the town there are 40 men and 40 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 2 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 3.75% of the total population. 8.75% of the inhabitants are illiterate (12.50% of men and 5.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 5.89 (5.47 within the men and 6.24 within the women).

Population changes in Tierra y Libertad since 2005
In 2005, in Tierra y Libertad there were 15 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 65 more people (a variation of 433.33%). Of which there are 31 more men (a variation of 344.44%), and 34 more women (a variation of 566.67%).


Indigenous culture in Tierra y Libertad
3.75% of the population is indigenous, and 2.50% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Tierra y Libertad
21.25% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (32.50% of the men, and 10.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Tierra y Libertad
In Tierra y Libertad there are 24 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 93.75% have toilet or restroom, 62.50% have a radio receiver, 12.50% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 68.75% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Tierra y Libertad

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Poza Rica de Hidalgo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Tierra y Libertad?

Location map of Tierra y Libertad: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Tierra y Libertad, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of Tierra y Libertad in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Tierra y Libertad with a higher resolution.

What is Tierra y Libertad like?

las cruces las tres cruces de noche Tecnologico de Poza Rica

Enjoy the photos of Tierra y Libertad on this link

Vote for Tierra y Libertad

Do you like Tierra y Libertad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tierra y Libertad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Poza Rica de Hidalgo

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<


Help us to improve the information about Tierra y Libertad and to spread it over the Internet:

Add one website of Tierra y Libertad
Link Tierra y Libertad from your webpage
Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Tierra y Libertad


Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Poza Rica de Hidalgo: