Maps, photos and statistics of Ticha, a beautiful tiny town of 8 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of Ticha is located in the Municipality of San Blas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #54 in terms of number of inhabitants. Ticha is at 441 meters of altitude.
The town of Ticha is located at 18.9 kilometers from San Blas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Ticha.
Where is Ticha? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Ticha in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Ticha.
Satellite photo of Ticha
With the satellite map of Ticha will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Blas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Ticha.
Vote for Ticha. Opinions.
Do you like Ticha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ticha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Blas
- Antonio Fonseca (3 inhabitants)
- Campamento Hospital (Veinte de Noviembre) (24 inhabitants)
- Dionisio Gaudales (2 inhabitants)
- El Carleño (344 inhabitants)
- El Corte (2 inhabitants)
- Jalcocotán (4207 inhabitants)
- José María Mercado (El Infierno) (202 inhabitants)
- La Bajada (537 inhabitants)
- La Goma (533 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (3 inhabitants)
- Playa de Ramírez (142 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Escondida (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ochoa (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de Miramar (1564 inhabitants)
- Ticha (8 inhabitants)