The town of Texcalama is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #255 in terms of number of inhabitants. Texcalama is at 1,843 meters of altitude.
The town of Texcalama is located at 25.0 kilometers from El Salto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Texcalama.
Where is Texcalama? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Texcalama (Durango) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Texcalama, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Durango State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Texcalama (Durango) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near TexcalamaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Texcalama, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Texcalama so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL & CABAÑAS JARDIN DE PIEDRA: 21 km away, direction Southwest (16 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS ARROYO DEL AGUA: 18 km away, direction Southwest (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EN LA CIUDAD: 18 km away, direction Southwest (12 minutes by car)
- MEXIQUILLO: 22 km away, direction Southwest (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Texcalama
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Texcalama, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Texcalama.
Photos of Texcalama
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Texcalama? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Texcalama.
The Postal Code of Texcalama (Durango) is 34956
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Texcalama so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 34956. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Texcalama ("34") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Texcalama
Do you like Texcalama or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Texcalama to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- El Almagre (- inhabitants)
- El Bajío (22 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (- inhabitants)
- El Gallo (7 inhabitants)
- El Güinacastle (10 inhabitants)
- El Guayabal (20 inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (12 inhabitants)
- Del Campamento El Pinal (11 inhabitants)
- El Tuche (- inhabitants)
- De Sarcillos La Cruz (8 inhabitants)
- De Chavarria La Cueva (10 inhabitants)
- Las Mojoneras (16 inhabitants)
- Los Retablos (- inhabitants)
- De Milpillas Maguey (79 inhabitants)
- Portales de Milpillas (14 inhabitants)