The town of Tetipanchalco is located in the Municipality of Juárez Hidalgo (in the State of Hidalgo). There are 6 inhabitants. Tetipanchalco is at 670 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Tetipanchalco? How to get there? Map
Location map of Tetipanchalco in Hidalgo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Tetipanchalco, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Tetipanchalco? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Tetipanchalco (Hidalgo) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tetipanchalco
With the satellite map of Tetipanchalco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Juárez Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tetipanchalco.
Vote for Tetipanchalco. Opinions.
Do you like Tetipanchalco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tetipanchalco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez Hidalgo
- Juárez Hidalgo (Cab.) (616 inhabitants)
- Los Tejocotes (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Hernández (Xochipila) (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Itztacoyotla (966 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Coatzontla (434 inhabitants)
- Santa María (864 inhabitants)
- Tepehica (- inhabitants)
- Tetipanchalco (6 inhabitants)
- Tlalostoteno (5 inhabitants)
- Tonalixco (- inhabitants)
- Zoquilquiza (- inhabitants)