The town of Teodora Chan is located in the Municipality of Maní (in the State of Yucatán). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #8 of the ranking. Teodora Chan is at 27 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Teodora Chan? You can find it at 6.6 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Maní, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Teodora Chan location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Teodora Chan? How to get there? Map
Online map of Teodora Chan in Yucatán, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Teodora Chan (Yucatán) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Teodora ChanDo you want to stay in Teodora Chan? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Teodora Chan:
- HOTEL SUBIN CHE: 5 km away, direction Southwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOLTUN: 4 km away, direction Southwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOLTUN: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL D CURAL: 6 km away, direction Southwest (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Teodora Chan
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Teodora Chan, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Maní. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Teodora Chan.
Vote for Teodora Chan
Do you like Teodora Chan or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Teodora Chan to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Maní
- Blanca Estela EuÃ¡n Ken (- inhabitants)
- Chan Cha'ac Chivilá (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Carmita (- inhabitants)
- Laban Subin Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Maní (4715 inhabitants)
- Plan Chac Pozo Ocho (- inhabitants)
- Pozo Emiliano Zapata (6 inhabitants)
- Pozo Nueve (178 inhabitants)
- San Filemón (5 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (5 inhabitants)
- Santa María (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- Santiago (- inhabitants)
- Teodora Chan (3 inhabitants)
- Tipikal (1047 inhabitants)