The town of Tembladera 1ra. Sección is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 2 inhabitants.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Tembladera 1ra. Sección? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Tembladera 1ra. Sección (Tabasco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Tembladera 1ra. Sección, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Tembladera 1ra. Sección building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Tembladera 1ra. Sección (Tabasco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tembladera 1ra. Sección
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tembladera 1ra. Sección, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huimanguillo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Tembladera 1ra. Sección.
Vote for Tembladera 1ra. Sección. Opinions.
Do you like Tembladera 1ra. Sección? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tembladera 1ra. Sección so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Campamento Galilea (1 inhabitants)
- Central Fournier 1ra. Sección (El Coleto) (478 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco Martínez Gaytán (884 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Flores Muñoz (940 inhabitants)
- La Venta (El Cuatro) (46 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (6 inhabitants)
- Panga Nueva (La Central) (22 inhabitants)
- Pico de Oro 4ta. Sección (Pejelagarterito) (469 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (50 inhabitants)
- Roberto Madrazo Pintado (127 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (95 inhabitants)
- Tierra Nueva 2da. Sección (1435 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (365 inhabitants)
- Zapotal 1ra. Sección (San Miguel) (1589 inhabitants)