Maps, photos and statistics of Tecasastitla, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Puebla
The town of Tecasastitla is located in the Municipality of San Nicolás de los Ranchos (in the State of Puebla). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #12 of the ranking. Tecasastitla is at 2500 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Tecasastitla? You can find it at 1.6 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of San Nicolás de los Ranchos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Tecasastitla location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tecasastitla? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tecasastitla (Puebla)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Tecasastitla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tecasastitla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Nicolás de los Ranchos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Tecasastitla.
Photos of Tecasastitla
In order for you to enjoy nature around Tecasastitla, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Tecasastitla, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Tecasastitla. Opinions.
Do you like Tecasastitla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tecasastitla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Nicolás de los Ranchos
- Alto el Mirador (29 inhabitants)
- Amanale (La Loma) (9 inhabitants)
- Cimalontla (10 inhabitants)
- Hueytlale (10 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás de los Ranchos (5685 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás de los Ranchos (31 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Yancuitlalpan (2694 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Yancuitlalpan (- inhabitants)
- Santiago Xalitzintla (2196 inhabitants)
- Santiago Xalitzintla (20 inhabitants)
- Tecasastitla (- inhabitants)
- Tlalmimilolpa (- inhabitants)
- Xaltetipa (93 inhabitants)