The town of Táscale is located in the Municipality of Sáric (in the State of Sonora). There are 1 inhabitants. Táscale is at 913 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Táscale? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Táscale in Sonora? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Táscale.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Táscale and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Táscale (Sonora) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Táscale
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Táscale, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Sáric. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Táscale.
Vote for Táscale. Opinions.
Do you like Táscale? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Táscale so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sáric
- Antonio Pérez (10 inhabitants)
- El Aguajito (- inhabitants)
- El Álamo (Los Álamos) (1 inhabitants)
- El Indio (San Pedro) (1 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (2 inhabitants)
- El Tapón (5 inhabitants)
- Estrada (- inhabitants)
- La Calera (10 inhabitants)
- Las Borregas (- inhabitants)
- Las Choyas II (2 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Parcelas (Los Diablos) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Panchos (- inhabitants)
- Manuel Valle Celaya (2 inhabitants)
- María Elena (- inhabitants)