The town of Tarepe is located in the Municipality of Carácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #105 of the ranking. Tarepe is at 917 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Tarepe? You can find it at 14.2 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Carácuaro de Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Tarepe location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tarepe? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tarepe (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Tarepe (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near TarepeIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Tarepe, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Tarepe so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL MORELOS: 23 km away, direction Southwest (18 minutes by car)
- GRAN HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 19 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTO DOÑA CHOLITA: 20 km away, direction Southwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 24 km away, direction Southwest (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tarepe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tarepe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Carácuaro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tarepe.
Photos of Tarepe
In order for you to enjoy nature around Tarepe, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Tarepe, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Tarepe (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 61929
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Tarepe so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 61929. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Tarepe ("61") correspond to the State of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Tarepe
Do you like Tarepe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tarepe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Carácuaro
- Cañada de Zacapungamio (Sacapungame) (6 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (9 inhabitants)
- El Capirillo (Capirillo Verde) (- inhabitants)
- El Cuitzillo (171 inhabitants)
- El Huaco (El Guaco) (1 inhabitants)
- El Junco (6 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (11 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de Flores (5 inhabitants)
- El Salitrillo (15 inhabitants)
- La Arboleda (9 inhabitants)
- La Arboleda (22 inhabitants)
- La Huerta Vieja (6 inhabitants)
- La Vinatita (- inhabitants)
- Las Truchas (5 inhabitants)
- Puerto los Amoles (59 inhabitants)