The town of Sicuachi is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. Sicuachi is at 2,267 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Sicuachi? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Sicuachi (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Sicuachi, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Sicuachi building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Sicuachi (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sicuachi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Sicuachi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guachochi. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Sicuachi.
Vote for Sicuachi. Opinions.
Do you like Sicuachi? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sicuachi so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Arbolitos (5 inhabitants)
- Bajío de los González (76 inhabitants)
- Boreachi (28 inhabitants)
- Chutanachi (10 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (Basigochito) (4 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (21 inhabitants)
- Huichachi (176 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Muyeachi (35 inhabitants)
- Repogueachi (13 inhabitants)
- Romichi (28 inhabitants)
- Rosavaina (Resovaina) (37 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (7 inhabitants)
- Sayaguachi (- inhabitants)
- Somarachi (5 inhabitants)
- Tónachi (10 inhabitants)