The town of Sector Uno is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Sector Uno is at 1,100 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Sector Uno? How to get there? Map
Online map of Sector Uno (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Sector Uno and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Sector Uno (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sector Uno
With the satellite map of Sector Uno will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Sector Uno.
Vote for Sector Uno. Opinions.
Do you like Sector Uno? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sector Uno so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Amabizkar (8 inhabitants)
- Batopilas (1 inhabitants)
- Benito Valenzuela (15 inhabitants)
- BenjamÃn Perales (- inhabitants)
- Canal Sacramento (El Tajo) (15 inhabitants)
- El Cañón (- inhabitants)
- El Relicario (- inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (42 inhabitants)
- Los Abuelos (2 inhabitants)
- La Noria del Tazas (- inhabitants)
- La Pompita (- inhabitants)
- Lácteos La Florida (- inhabitants)
- Lugardo MÃºÃ±oz GarcÃa (- inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Número Dos (- inhabitants)
- Río Aguanaval (13 inhabitants)