The town of Sector Higinio Chávez is located in the Municipality of Jesús María (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 7 inhabitants. Sector Higinio Chávez is at 1,920 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Sector Higinio Chávez? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Sector Higinio Chávez (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Sector Higinio Chávez and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Sector Higinio Chávez (Aguascalientes) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sector Higinio Chávez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Sector Higinio Chávez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jesús María. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Sector Higinio Chávez.
Vote for Sector Higinio Chávez. Opinions.
Do you like Sector Higinio Chávez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sector Higinio Chávez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jesús María
- Agua Zarca (- inhabitants)
- El Jilotito (- inhabitants)
- El Maguey (221 inhabitants)
- Ex-Viñedos Coral (6 inhabitants)
- Ex-Viñedos Eva (22 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Lomas de los Vergeles (157 inhabitants)
- La Chaveña (103 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (7 inhabitants)
- Peña Azul (- inhabitants)
- Presa Abelardo Rodríguez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Nubes (10 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (1 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- El Barreno (197 inhabitants)
- Viñedos Eva (Fraccionamiento Paso Blanco) (85 inhabitants)