Santa Viviana (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Santa Viviana (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Tamaulipas has 6 inhabitants?
The town of Santa Viviana is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #118 of the ranking. Santa Viviana is at 66 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Viviana? You can find it at 10.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Viviana location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Viviana? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Viviana (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Santa Viviana
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Viviana, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Viviana.
Photos of Santa Viviana
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Viviana, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Viviana, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Viviana. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Viviana? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Viviana so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Antonio Briones (- inhabitants)
- Bellavista (234 inhabitants)
- Blanca Rangel (El Nacimiento) (- inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Marzo (113 inhabitants)
- División del Norte (881 inhabitants)
- Don Jorge (2 inhabitants)
- El Vapor (2 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (4 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (3 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (515 inhabitants)
- Petronilo Mata Rojo (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Iguala (95 inhabitants)
- Puerto Rico (73 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (Santa Clara Número Uno) (79 inhabitants)