The town of Santa Teresa is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #114 of the ranking. Santa Teresa is at 1,157 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Teresa? You can find it at 69.4 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Bermejillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Mapimí, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 72.9 kilometers. To enjoy the Santa Teresa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Teresa? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Teresa (Durango) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Teresa, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Teresa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Teresa (Durango) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Teresa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Teresa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mapimí. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Teresa.
Photos of Santa Teresa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Teresa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Teresa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Teresa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Teresa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Teresa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- Francisco Montes de Oca (El Zorrillo) (82 inhabitants)
- Héroe de Nacozari (2 inhabitants)
- La Merced (Las Águilas) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Milagros de San Julián (El Pollo) (- inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Blanca (El Alemán) (- inhabitants)
- Rafael Núñez López (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Yermo (84 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (82 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Librada (12 inhabitants)
- Trincheras (- inhabitants)
- UACH URUZA (- inhabitants)