The town of Santa Teresa is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #186 of the whole municipality. Santa Teresa is at 445 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Teresa is located at 6.1 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Teresa.
Where is Santa Teresa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Teresa in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Teresa, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Teresa building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Teresa (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Teresa
With the satellite map of Santa Teresa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Teresa.
Photos of Santa Teresa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Teresa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Teresa.
Vote for Santa Teresa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Teresa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Teresa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Anzelmo Leija (3 inhabitants)
- Armando Bermea (- inhabitants)
- Bellavista (12 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Noventa) (- inhabitants)
- Gilberto de León (Rancho California) (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda los Álamos (2 inhabitants)
- Isabel Posada (- inhabitants)
- Las Dálmatas (Everardo Martínez Salazar) (- inhabitants)
- Juan Guillermo Fuentes (- inhabitants)
- José Avilés (2 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (1 inhabitants)
- Maravillas (Beto Canales) (1 inhabitants)
- Raúl Elguézabal (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)