The town of Santa Teresa is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #208 of the ranking. Santa Teresa is at 1 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Teresa? You can find it at 2.2 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Teresa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Teresa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Teresa in Tabasco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Teresa, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Teresa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Teresa (Tabasco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Teresa
With the satellite map of Santa Teresa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Teresa.
Photos of Santa Teresa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Teresa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Teresa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Teresa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Teresa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Teresa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Arroyo Polo 2da. Sección (408 inhabitants)
- Chilapa 1ra. Sección (Margen Izquierda) (783 inhabitants)
- Chilapa 2da. Sección (Cañaveralito) (74 inhabitants)
- El Danzi (- inhabitants)
- El Guajuco (442 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (El Tumbo) (25 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (418 inhabitants)
- Escobas (Chilapa Escoba) (427 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto Norte (Carrillito) (602 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (634 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (2497 inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (775 inhabitants)
- La Suiza Uno (San Martín) (79 inhabitants)
- Libertad de Allende (254 inhabitants)
- Los Guácimos (3 inhabitants)