The town of Santa Rosa el Zapotal is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #205 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Rosa el Zapotal is at 620 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Rosa el Zapotal is located at 24.8 kilometers from Comitán de Domínguez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Rosa el Zapotal.
Where is Santa Rosa el Zapotal? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Rosa el Zapotal in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Rosa el Zapotal, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Rosa el Zapotal? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Rosa el Zapotal (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa el Zapotal
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa el Zapotal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Rosa el Zapotal.
Vote for Santa Rosa el Zapotal. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa el Zapotal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa el Zapotal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Cajcam (600 inhabitants)
- Cash (2048 inhabitants)
- El Hornotón (35 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (234 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (13 inhabitants)
- El Valle (15 inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Unión (23 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio (La Estacada) (205 inhabitants)
- San Francisco la Primavera (79 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Chiquinivaltic (7 inhabitants)
- San Rafael Jocom (655 inhabitants)
- San Vicente el Rosario (59 inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (12 inhabitants)