Santa Rosa (Izamal, Yucatán)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Santa Rosa (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Yucatán has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Izamal (in the State of Yucatán). There are 4 inhabitants. Santa Rosa is at 14 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Rosa (Yucatán) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Rosa, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rosa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rosa (Yucatán) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rosa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Izamal. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Izamal
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Yucatán (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Izamal
- Familia Ruz Koyoc (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Santos Pat Uitz (6 inhabitants)
- Izamal (17841 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Kimbilá (4130 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Mis Amores (3 inhabitants)
- Santa María De Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Jabín (3 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- Sitilpech (1923 inhabitants)
- Villa Albores (2 inhabitants)
- Yohmac (4 inhabitants)