The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Santa Rosa is at 108 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rosa (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Rosa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Rosa (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- El Capiro (- inhabitants)
- El Coronel (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- La Bomba (Juan Diego) (- inhabitants)
- La Estrella (- inhabitants)
- La Garita Dos (8 inhabitants)
- La Leona (3 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (- inhabitants)
- Los Aguacates (6 inhabitants)
- Los Cañones (El Cien) (- inhabitants)
- Media Luna (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (13 inhabitants)
- San José de las Rusias (162 inhabitants)
- Siete de Noviembre (1 inhabitants)