The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Santa Rosa is at 181 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Rosa in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Rosa.
The population of Santa Rosa (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RosaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Rosa, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Rosa so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 16 km away, direction South (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 16 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT DOLLY: 14 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDAMA: 15 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa
Do you like Santa Rosa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- El Cabrito (- inhabitants)
- El Chivo (Antonio Fusco) (1 inhabitants)
- El Cocoy (3 inhabitants)
- El Opichán (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 80 El Presidente (1 inhabitants)
- El Rejalgar (1 inhabitants)
- Gabriel González (1 inhabitants)
- Gerardo Cárdenas (3 inhabitants)
- Jorge Blanquechip (- inhabitants)
- Matamoritos (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Amanecer (Los Encinos) (102 inhabitants)
- Río Jordán (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (Juan Montes) (- inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Triple A (3 inhabitants)